We Make the Impossible Journey Possible
A project management position with significant hands-on responsibilities for either internally driven product development projects or externally funded programs.
Develops, oversees and integrates the cost, schedule and technical performance of projects or programs. Leads multi-functional teams, to include subcontractors, and administers all program phases, including export compliance, budgets, business and communication plans. Integrates and evaluates material, technical support elements and production schedules to determine specifications and collaborates in program proposals. Monitors, documents and reports the internal or external customer program’s implementation, timelines, issues, risks, risk mitigation and successes to stakeholders including executive leadership.
Responsible for identification and capture of organic growth opportunities within existing customer base and new business development as part of the overall regional strategy. Involved in all aspects of new program development from early identification of strategy through the formal business capture process to program execution.
Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards. Considered an expert in field of program management within the organization.
Provide proof of Covid-19 Vaccination on your first day of employment and agree to follow CDC, Oregon state and ANPC coronavirus guidelines.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Uses appropriate methods and flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitates the completion of team goals.
- Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Understands and utilizes economic, financial, and industrial data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans.
- Knowledgeable of how the business and organization operates; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization; understands the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace. Understands how to accomplish tasks both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and its application.
- Knowledge and familiarity with ITAR regulations.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifies one's own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
- Effectively explores alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Knowledge of programmatic including integration of program/product disciplines and program maturity levels.
- Ability to support, lead and delegate the project team's responsibilities and tasks through all stages of the project life cycle.
- The ability to achieve desired outcomes on projects, on-time and within budget. Ability to define the project, design and plan the project, and manage the project team. Ability to control and deliver project deliverables, project accounting and appraisal, and optimize the contribution of the people involved.
- Knowledge of Project Management theory, concepts and principles (e.g., theory of constraints, critical path methodology, project risk management, triple constraints, project scope management, project management lifecycle etc.).
- Ability to create project schedules to identify overall timeframe for project activities to meet the defined project objectives (to include major milestones), identify resource requirements for projects, and manage those resources throughout the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of schedule management principles and practices.
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the organization, including the impact of changes in one area on another area. This includes the ability to see and understand the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 4-8 years’ experience and a Bachelor's degree, ideally in mathematics or engineering
- Department of Defense experience, ideally including DoD 5000 knowledge
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent desired
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies required
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Advanced Navigation and Positioning Corporation
ANPC, an aerospace engineering and technology company, is expanding its operations in both the military and commercial businesses. We are a dynamic organization poised to transition from a profitable enterprise to a world-class operating company. At ANPC, our values are Hard Work, Teamwork, Quality, and Fun, and we live these values via a systems-based approach focused on maximizing quality of all outputs through process, execution, and institutional learning.
The worldwide airspace infrastructure is facing great change and unprecedented growth rates to meet capacity challenges both on the ground and in the air. If you are looking for a challenging and high-impact position in a growing industry that’s vital to our safety and economy, we’d like to hear from you. We offer a competitive total compensation program, and relocation may be available for specific opportunities.
At ANPC, we recognize that the key to our success lies in the abilities, diversity and vision of our employees, and we are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We are headquartered in beautiful Hood River, Oregon.
Please take note:
- ALL employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background history check.
- We appreciate if you have submitted a resume for consideration. However, due to the high volume of interest, we are able to respond only to those candidates whose background and experience closely match the available position.
Copyright © 2022
Advanced Navigation and Positioning Corporation